You’ve got it!
Check your email for your free transition guide!
The guide is filled with helpful information and stories to help you along your own journey to fully transitioning out of the classroom with confidence and purpose!
(If you don’t see it right away, be sure to check your junk folder)
A quick tip to help you gain clarity!
A quick video tip to help get you started, but there is so much more in your free transition guide!
A career transition is a life changing decision. If you’re not sure where to start, you’re not alone. It’s time to rediscover your purpose with clarity and confidence.
No matter where you find yourself in your transition journey, this guide will help you answer the questions:
- I’m just a teacher. What roles are beyond the classroom?
- Transition is overwhelming. How do I prevent burnout?
- I feel alone in this transition. Where can I find support?
When should I work with a resume writer or career coach?
- What do I need to know about LinkedIn? How do I talk to my family, friends, and colleagues about my transition?
I’m consumed with self-doubt. What can I do to feel more confident?
- The application process can be so discouraging. How can I stay hopeful when I feel so stuck?
- How do I shed my teacher identity?
Your free guide can help you though it all and help you on your journey!